Sunday, February 04, 2007

studio LDA - Can you not go to war? I don’t want to be without daddy and mummy.



See more original images from ppoopp.host.sk/war/index.htm

Can you not go to war? I don’t want to be without daddy and mummy.

I was listening to light music last evening, my four years old daughter asked what music was that when the recorder played “kid without home”. I was in the mood and make up a simple story about a kid having lost her parents in a war. She kept asking why through out the story telling session, then remained unusually quiet over the evening. Till time for bed, she asked “Can you not go to war? I don’t want to be without daddy and mummy.”
I was caught a little surprised and very touched. Such is the simple and pure heart of a kid.

look fr studio LDA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.