Wednesday, February 14, 2007

studio LDA - lesser and lesser trust on the experts

I am very tired. There have been so many project rushes before Chinese New Year holidays. I feel my sense of responsibility is being exploited.( Maybe it's me who torture myself, maybe..) .

But that's not the worst. I have just found out somebody uses my webpage name on Alexa search engine, but put his web address in it. So when you search studio LDA, there is this web address that has got nothing to do with studio LDA appaering on the search result. I think it explained the sudden drop of visit to my site last month.

I am dissapointed...I am tired. I am begining to trust the professionals, the experts, lesser and lesser.

Not quite a good start to approach Chinese New Year. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to you all.

look fr studio LDA

PS.On label for this post: This is definately not art. But I am sure this is part of life.

No comments: